Who we are
Doctor Care Anywhere is a market-leading health technology company offering GP consultations online, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The company is part of Synergix Health, which provides a complete, integrated virtual and in-person healthcare services that combine clinical excellence with streamlined, efficient and specially designed telemedicine pathways. Using smart technology, the services give our insurers, retailers and health provider partners, world class healthcare services.
What can you expect from us?
- At Doctor Care Anywhere we want to make the world a better place by improving peoples’ lives. We are changing healthcare for the better by providing the highest quality healthcare anywhere you are, which is affordable to everyone.
- A united team all dedicated and passionate towards our mission and purpose. An environment where each member of our team is fundamental to us achieving our vision.
- A company that values its employees, offers fantastic growth opportunities, and actively promotes from within.
- A culture where you have full backing, encouragement and a team that listens in order for you to develop.
- Flexibility of where you work – home working encouraged!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Salaried GP’s to provide GP Services on behalf of Doctor Care Anywhere via our virtual consultation platform, meeting our patient needs in line with best practice guidelines, delivering value for our patients and customers across private and NHS sectors.
Who fits the role?
- MRCGP Qualification
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 sessions (each session lasts 4 hours)
- Registered on the GMC GP Register with licence to practice
- On an NHS National performers list (England, Wales or Northern Ireland)
- Must be UK based
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent clinical decision making skills
- Digital proficiency
- A passion for healthcare
- Motivated and committed to developing the knowledge and skills required for the role and for ongoing professional development
- A dedicated and punctual professional
Role Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Deliver digital consultations via video and telephone to patients
- Partake in our new virtual assessment and prescription service
- Undertake virtual Health Reviews with patients
- Take part in the end to end journey for patient users who have diagnostic tests with virtual specialist reviews
- Maintain patient records with detail, accuracy and speed
- Flexible approach and ability to prioritise work tasks effectively
- Clinical Admin (actioning specialist letters and investigations, including blood results and imaging reports)
- Virtual duty doctor (rostered during normal sessional times)
We can offer flexible timing for a session within the allocated time slots below:
- Weekday Session (8 AM – 6 PM) £9,000 per annum
- Out of Hours Session (6 PM – 10PM) £10,000 per annum
- Weekend Session (8 AM – 10PM) £11,000 per annum
- Bank Holiday Session (8AM – 10PM) + TOIL
Benefits of working with Doctor Care Anywhere:
- Medical indemnity for work related to DCA
- Minimum 20 minutes per appointment
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to split your sessions to fit around other commitments
- A supportive, approachable management team
- Live in-shift operational and clinical support via instant messaging
- High quality training and clinical governance from respected clinicians
- Experience cultivating a new skill set in telemedicine
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (FTE)
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for employees and family
- Flexible Hours to fit around your other commitments
- Being part of a growing company with great opportunities developing as a result
- CQC 2017 Inspection, ISO9001 & ISO27001 accredited